A Time Saving Solution for Onboarding New Staff
Traffic is an award winning, globally-focused, integrated brand communications agency. They are based in Australia, with offices in Melbourne & Sydney.
As a growing agency with an average of 1-2 new starters a month, finding the time to train and onboard new starters onto their operational systems proved time-consuming. Traffic wanted a better training solution for their growing business, both cost-effective and a trusted source of information and best practice. This is how they found TEACH byTANGRAM.
Traffic has been using TEACH since November, 2020
What Made Traffic Choose TEACH?
- TEACH is an online learning platform for agencies using Deltek WorkBook. TANGRAM created TEACH in 2020 pouring in years of knowledge, training and consulting experience on Deltek agency platforms.
- TEACH allows users to learn hands-on; they can go at their own pace and be guided through the system.
- Learning is agency-focused. We know how you work, so training focuses on the key steps you need to take to get the results you need.
- TEACH is supported by an extensive knowledge portal, with step-by-step articles, structural guides and tips.
- TEACH has made the onboarding process much less time-intensive for team members and management, saving vital time for billable work.
- Management have noticed new staff are getting up to speed much faster, resulting in overall improved performance.
- Existing staff are using it to become more proficient in WorkBook.
- New staff members have said they find learning WorkBook much easier going at their own pace.