Align the GPJ Way of Working with their ERP System
- Inability to deliver client-specific job and financial reports
- Inducting new employees into the system was proving problematic
- Lack of training was compounding user issues
- Tangram ran a series of workshops with key stakeholders and client teams to better understand and address the specific needs of the business.
- Produced documentation and training guides detailing the “GPJ Way” of working in Deltek WorkBook.
- Tailored user induction training sessions run in small groups, with deep dives into various modules relevant to that team’s function.
- Reconfigured system settings and workflows to ensure that GPJ Australia’s business and client reporting objectives were met and they can now fully leverage WorkBook’s reporting capabilities.
- Confident users that are fully trained according to their role and function in the agency, resulting in better business outcomes and happier employees.
- Tangram is now GPJ’s local, ongoing service provider, running regular induction and refresher training sessions, as well as tackling workflow and system updates as required.
"The team at Tangram were instrumental in helping us continue build our confidence in Deltek WorkBook and to fully optimize the system. They were understanding, knowledgeable and proactive in their approach. They improved our ability to onboard new users giving us the opportunity to better utilize new staff. WorkBook is a critical part of the GPJ Way and we continue to engage with Tangram to train, customiz e and inform our use of WorkBook."