If you are using WorkBook, ConceptShare or Maconomy you will want to attend Deltek Insight 2021.
In just a few weeks, Deltek Insight is coming to you virtually! This year, Deltek Agency Solutions users can hear directly from Product Managers to get insight into product road maps. There’s also a chance to learn tips and tricks from the experts. You can join virtually September 14-15, 2021 – watch it live or on demand.
Here are seven reasons why you can’t miss Virtual Insight 2021:
1. STRENGTHEN YOUR PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
The #1 reason people attend Insight every year is for the product sessions, and this year they won’t disappoint. Deltek Agency Solutions users will gain insight into the product roadmaps for both WorkBook and ConceptShare, learn best practices from the experts and see how to make Deltek Agency Solutions work better for you.
The focus will be on three areas:
- How Deltek are planning to improve their agency solutions in 2022
- Upcoming features and enhancements
- How you can get the most out of your agency management system through the WorkBook Master Class series
With an all-access pass, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with speakers in dozens of live sessions to help improve usability, streamline your processes and improve efficiency.
Here are some sessions you won’t want to miss:
Deltek Agency Solutions Product Kick-off & Wrap Up
All Deltek Agency Solutions users should attend these sessions. You’ll hear from our Director of Product Management, Francesco Carbone, about how Deltek are planning to improve their agency solutions in 2022, and get a glimpse into exciting new features and resources that are now available and those that are coming soon.
Getting the most out of your Deltek Agency Solution in our WorkBook Master Class Series:
- Best practices for WorkBook system administrators (WBCS-02)
- Create a Seamless Agency Solution by Leveraging API Integrations with WorkBook and ConceptShare (WBCS-03)
- Mitigate scope creep with ConceptShare Chained Reviews (WBCS-04)
- Tailor WorkBook’s Financial Configurations to Suit Your Agency’s Needs (WBCS-05)
- Leveraging WorkBook’s Financial Configurations in real life (WBCS-06)
Learn about new features and offerings that are available now:
- Discover WorkBook’s Latest UI and UX Improvements (WBCS-07)
- Find all the Product Info You Need in the new WorkBook Product Portal (WBCS-08)
- Get the most out of WorkBook with continuous learning from the Deltek Learning Zone (WBCS-09)
Take a deep dive into product demos:
- LevelUp with Customized Insights from WorkBook Intelligence (WBCSXPO-01)
- WorkBook CRM Deep Dive (WBCSXPO-02)
- How to Accelerate Reviews using the WorkBook + ConceptShare Integration (WBCSXPO-03)
- Manage your Freelance Workforce in WorkBook (WBCSXPO-04)
- Make Time Entry Effortless for Creatives (WBCSXPO-05)
2. EXPLORE COMPLEMENTARY DELTEK SOLUTIONS
During Virtual Insight, we encourage you to check out other Deltek solutions that can help your company power your project success. If your company is using more than one Deltek solution, you All-Access Pass enables teams to attend the sessions most relevant to their business. You can join sessions or visit the XPO to learn about solutions like Deltek PIM, Human Capital Management, Deltek Specification Solutions and more! Just filter the session catalog by role or product to learn more and visit the XPO to get more details on how these solutions can help your company.
3. LEARN HOW DELTEK IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SUCCESS
Expand your knowledge beyond Deltek Agency Solutions and learn how Deltek is committed to your overall business success. The Customer Experience (CX) track includes sessions that highlight Deltek’s commitment to help invigorate and protect your business. All attendees can join customer experience sessions including:
- See how the Deltek Partner Marketplace helps customers realize greater ROI on their investment through complementary software, services, bots and integrations (CX-01)
- Explore the redesigned approach to Virtual Live Learning to provide you the tools you need to succeed with Deltek University (CX-04)
- Learn how the Deltek Cloud provides scalability, security and support (CX-05)
- Uncover ever-changing compliance and privacy needs of businesses around the world (CX-06)
- Discover how Deltek’s integration strategy with other technology tools will help you drive efficiencies, productivity and collaboration within your organization (CX-07)
- And much more!
4. NETWORK WITH OTHER DELTEK AGENCY SOLUTION USERS
As a Deltek user, one of the many benefits is that you have a community of users you can connect with to answer questions, create user groups and share best practices for leveraging your agency solution. Through brain dates, Insight provides a place where you can build these relationships virtually that can benefit your company for years to come.
5. STIMULATE YOUR STAFF WITH KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
There’s more to Insight than just expanding your product knowledge. At this year’s event, you can join our general sessions focused on the importance of powering your business, emerging trends in business software, and mentally thriving in the face of overload and competition with Insight’s keynote speakers Mike Corkery, Michael Fauscette and Jim Kwik. You’ll also hear from Deltek leaders on driving purposeful innovation and their commitment to delivering quality products. Empower your teams beyond the products and encourage them to attend these inspirational sessions.
6. ACCESS CONTENT FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Because this year’s event is virtual, your teams have access to valuable content across all time zones. For Deltek’s European customers, Meet the Expert appointments, Insight XPO and opportunities to interact with other attendees are available throughout the entire day. Teams can interact with Deltek Agency Solutions experts during live afternoon and evening sessions or they can watch those same sessions on demand when it’s convenient for them.
7. EMPOWER ALL USERS TO ACCESS THE RIGHT INFORMATION
This year’s event offers an All-Access Pass that gives your teams the ability to explore Deltek Agency Solutions breakout sessions by role, schedule one-on-one Meet the Expert sessions, get certified in Deltek Agency Solutions and take part in brain dates for virtual networking with other users. We also offer a Limited-Access Pass designed for attendees interested in attending general sessions with keynote speakers and perusing the Insight XPO, where you can chat with event sponsors to learn about their solutions and services.
Deltek and Tangram look forward to seeing you at Virtual Insight in September. Be sure you register today and don’t forget to invite your team, colleagues, user groups and more, to experience Virtual Insight 2021.