Designing an ERP System to Support Major Business Transformation
In selecting and implementing Deltek WorkBook, the agency was seeking to create a scalable system to support their growth and specifically:
- Reduce complexity and administration across the business
- Increase collaboration across departments and offices
- Improve their resource management capabilities
- Tangram worked closely with key stakeholder’s across offices applying the UNCLE™ implementation process. The team designed workflows and processes to not only meet current business objectives, but also to scale with the growing business.
- Several unique system requirements were identified during the implementation process requiring Deltek WorkBook to develop new features to meet all of the agency’s needs. Tangram wrote the technical briefs, managed the development and tested the solutions on the agency’s behalf ensuring that robust and fit for purpose system solutions were delivered.
- The build and implementation was supported by data gathering sessions, MAPT™ business process mapping workshops, weekly status meetings, and the delivery of tailored on-site training and support sessions in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- A fully configured end-to-end project management system rolled out simultaneously to three office locations and 900 trained employees.
- Transparency across the business of employee utilization, capacity planning and resource management allowing for greater collaboration and sharing of resources.