This season Lyngby Boldclub played in the Danish 1st Division, the second tier of the Danish professional league. The Danish system currently consists of three divisions. Level one is the Superliga, level two is the 1st Division, and level three the 2nd Division. Collectively they are known as the Danmarksturneringen 1 Fodbold (Herre-DM) and more commonly referred to as Divisionerne. They are organized and administered by the Divisionsforeningen.
Tangram is delighted to congratulate Lygby Boldklub on their promotion to the Superliga. They won their last game of the season 1-0 against FC Fredericia. The game was a fitting end to club legend Lasse Fosgaard, who ended his career. The game was watched by a packed house of 7,139 adoring fans.
Lyngby Boldklub: The Stadium
The Lyngby Stadion was originally a municipal stadium that combined football and athletics. It was owned by the municipality of Lyngby-Taarbæk. A group of former players and local investors have formed the “Friends of Lyngby” and are redeveloping the stadium over the coming years.
Sponsoring Lyngby Boldklub offers a two-way transfer of ideologies. Both the football club and its players, and also the team at Tangram have bought into the idea of team player ideology. Neither group can succeed by being a group of individuals. Teamwork is absolutely necessary for success in both businesses.
Carl Witton, Tangram Partner in charge of growth development states, “A team player at Tangram is someone who actively contributes to their group in order to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects. Team players actively listen to their coworkers, respect ideas, and aim to improve the product or process at hand for our clients.
He continued, “Team players understand that their team’s success is their success, and they share responsibility when their team experiences difficulties along the way. Many soft skills turn individuals into great team players. While soft skills are not as easily learned as technical skills, they can certainly be developed with time and practice.”
Important Qualities That Make a Better Team Player
1. If you understand your role as a team member, you understand your role within the team. This enables you to work towards carrying out your duties to the best of your ability. Though you may offer help or solutions to other team members, you also respect the boundaries of your position.
2. Always welcome collaboration. Working within a team means there will be varying opinions and ideas. Even if you think your idea is best, you should listen to all ideas before pushing yours.
3. Remember to hold yourself accountable. Take responsibility for your mistakes and look for solutions. Understand how your actions impact the entire group. In doing so, you will learn from your errors and command more respect from your team.
4. Be flexible. You should readily accept any tasks your manager asks of you. Flexibility in your role allows you to learn more and help your team. Look at every opportunity as a chance to learn.
5. Maintain a positive attitude even during stressful times. Doing so helps the rest of your teamwork through that difficult time without getting stressed. Your positive attitude will create a better atmosphere for everyone.
6. Always be fully invested in the team. You will succeed as a great team player if you show others that you believe in the group, the process, and the goals. This sort of positivity can radically increase morale and productivity.
Tangram is fully invested in the ethos of teamwork. We recommend the very best in software systems that facilitate improved teamwork.
By supporting Lyngby BK, Tangram is giving a small token of thanks back to the local community. The club is held in high esteem locally, having celebrated 100 years of existence last year. Lyngby has won the Danish championship twice and the Danish Cup three times.
Lyngby Boldklub and Tangram, it’s a win win relationship.