Mahlab is a content marketing and communications agency based in Sydney. When assessing and implementing a new ERP system, they had three core requirements:
- Streamline and automate key agency processes
- An end-to-end system including everything from quoting to invoicing to scheduling resources, combining operations and finance functions into one system.
- Gain access to enhanced management reporting and insights to help drive the business forward
- Tangram mapped, designed and managed the end-to-end UNCLE™ implementation of Deltek WorkBook with Mahlab over three-months.
- We ran a two-day MAPT™ business process mapping workshop with finance, management and department heads gaining an in-depth understanding of current processes and designing new processes that aligned to their desired business outcomes.
- We designed and configured their Deltek WorkBook system to ensure that their specific reporting needs and business goals were met.
- One-to-one finance training and support ensured the month end financial process was performed precisely and that accurate data could be extracted for critical management reports.
- Streamlined processes and automated workflows are now embedded in the agency’s everyday way of working, resulting in reduced admin time.
- Management and department heads have clear visibility across projects, allowing them to track, manage and influence job and client profitability.
- The manual processes of amalgamating data from different systems has been replaced with one single source of truth and accurate reporting.