Deltek WorkBook Project ERP
Deltek is the leading global provider of software and solutions for project-based businesses
Built by ex-agency folks, Deltek WorkBook is a total agency management system that brings data from creative services, account management, project management, finance, and operations all together, under one system. By streamlining projects, people and finance in a single cloud-based solution, Deltek WorkBook gives better control, insight and visibility of your business, in real time.
Finance Teams: Streamline Reporting and Financial Forecasting
- Centralised Financial Data: Replace Excel sheets with a single system for capturing all financial data.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Deltek WorkBook streamlines reporting, reconciliation, and forecasting.
- Comprehensive Performance Overview: Gain a holistic view of your agency’s performance from a single source.
- Empowered Account Teams: Grant ownership to account teams for tracking and managing project financials.
Account management: Optimise project visibility and performance
- Real-Time Project Management: Centralise project management for real-time oversight. Scope, plan, invoice and reconcile in a single platform.
- Proactive Team Resourcing and Forecasting: Stay one step ahead with clear insights into team resourcing and workflow management.
- Build Client Relationships: Develop strong client relationships through greater transparency on campaign financials and performance.
Agency leaders: A single source of truth for your business data
- Real-Time Budget and Profit Monitoring: Monitor budgets and profit margins in real time for immediate insights. Make informed decisions with a complete overview of your agency’s financial and operational landscape.
- Time Savings with Centralised Data: One central system for all teams to manage projects, resources, finance, and billing, freeing up time to focus on delivering great work for clients.
- Empower teams with the right tools: Empower teams to deliver a better client experience with efficient workflows and processes.